The Gulf Coast's Entertainment Destination since 1967
FEAR CITY NIGHTS HAUNTED HOUSE AT SEVILLE QUARTER
FEAR CITY NIGHTS Haunted House Attraction October 2011
12 exciting scream fill nights in Historic Seville Quarter
for immediate release:
One of Pensacola’s longest running Haunted Houses returning to Historic Seville Quarter, Downtown Pensacola.
FEAR CITY NIGHTS 2011
“The NIGHT is least of your FEARS”
• 10,000 sq ft has been transformed into a full spectrum Haunted House & themed atmosphere by Fear City Nights & volunteer staff.
• An INTENSE themed attraction with custom sets, costumes & special effects unlike any in the area.
• This is not recommended for the Faint of Heart Parental Discretion is recommend
• Saturday Matinee “flash light tours” from 3PM – 5PM are offered for young children + adults. Afraid of the DARK. This is an ambient light tour of the HOUSE + courtyard when Monsters are sleeping so you can enjoy the many custom sets & special effects of the season,.
• There is a charitable community outreach to benefit:
• Friends of Pensacola State Parks , Citizen Support Organization (Big Lagoon)
• Manna Food Bank (Screaming for Food)
Tickets Sales begin @ 6:30 PM-11 Fri/Sat 6:30 -9:30 Sun & Mon SCREAMS begin a dark!
Screaming for Food Manna Discount : Bring 3 Non Perishable food items before 9PM on 9/30,10/1, 10/7 10/8 10/14 10/15 10/21 10/22 for $2.00 off $15.00 HAUNTED HOUSEticket purchase.
General admission $15.00 Saturday Matinee 3pm-5pm $7.00
Tickets available on line thru Ticket Leap
Contact : sevillequarter.com
Seville Quarter: 850 434-6211
Russell Paul: 850 723 5760